Platinum Package – $689.00REGISTER HERE!
This package consists of two main components:
1) Classroom. Written permit test will be given at an Authorized third party provider.
You will need to answer yes to each question in order to take this class *This classroom course is only offered at 6025 N 27th Ave #2 Phoenix 85017.
- You must be a US Citizen.
- You must be at least 15 ½ years old on day of class.
- Parent or Legal guardian to sign application in front of a Notary if under 18 during check-in.
- Original Arizona ID card or Birth Certificate or Passport.
- Original Social Security Card
- School ID or work ID (ID with a picture)
- Your parents or Legal Guardian, if under 18 will need to sign MVD Application at beginning of class.
- Convenience fee is included in price of package.
*If a student fails the written test given by an Authorized third party provider, the student can retake class free of charge or come to this location and retake written test. Call for an appointment.
2) In-Car Training (11 hours) with MVD Road test waiver.
The second component is the Behind the Wheel program. This includes 11 hours of In-Car training, broken down into (4) driving lessons. First lesson is 2 hours, the remaining lessons are 3 hours. Covering parking, basic car control thru more complex traffic, one way streets to freeway driving. These lessons are given in our vehicles and are one-on-one with an MVD certified trainer. During the 4th driving lesson, each student will be given an MVD road evaluation given by one of our MVD certified testers. The student is required to successfully pass (minimum score of 80), in order to receive a Training Completion Certificate to take to the MVD office for their license. If the student does not meet the required 80 score (does not pass the road evaluation test), the student may purchase an additional lesson at a discounted rate or schedule a retest at our Central Phoenix location.
*Each additional 3 hrs is only $149 with this package
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
- With the Gold and Platinum package you will not have to take the road test at the MVD.
- Stop and Go values each and every student, striving to produce knowledgeable and safe drivers and will not pass any student that is not ready and able to meet the MVD requirements, simply because they purchased a program. Students are purchasing instruction, not a driver license and MUST pass the road evaluation test to be issued a Training Completion Certificate.
Stop and Go Management
By registering for this program you have agreed to the above terms:
BONUS!! Extreme Discounts on Classroom Courses
After purchasing the Gold Package you will receive a discount coupon for the classroom courses listed below. Each of these courses will help improve your driving skills and knowledge.
- Receive $75.00 Off our Alive at 25 Course! Learn more.
What are the benefits of our Stop & Go’s Drivers Ed Course?
- MVD Written and Road Test Waivers!!
- Most insurance companies offer a substantial discount for having completed our course.
- Certified Trainer: All of our trainers are MVD certified.
- We pick you up for Behind the Wheel training.
- In-Car Private Lessons 7 Days a Week (except major Holidays) we can Pick-up from Home, Work or School.
- The only driving school in Arizona that’s certified to teach Alive at 25
- Programs for Adults and Teens
- Friendly and Patient Trainers
- All our vehicles are equipped with dual brakes, dual mirrors.
- Most cars are equipped with GPS for your safety.