Gold Package Details – $649.00
NOTE: Payment Plans Available. Call (602) 896-9606 to schedule a payment Plan.
This package consists of THREE main components:
1) 6hrs Classroom Instruction (optional)
The first component is Driver’s Education and begins with a 6-hour class. During this 6-hour class the students learn the important provisions of Title 28 laws, defensive driving attitudes, and basic car control. You will receive an insurance certificate that may lower you insurance rates. At the end of the class an MVD approved written practice test is given to prepare the student for the MVD permit test. If the student already has their permit classroom is optional. Classroom Locations
2) 12hrs of In-Car Training
The second component is the Behind the Wheel program. This includes 12 hours of In-Car training, broken down into (4) 3-hour driving lessons. Covering parking, basic car control thru more complex traffic, one way streets to freeway driving. These lessons are given in our vehicles and are one-on-one with an MVD certified instructor.*Each additional 3 hrs is only $120 with this package
3) MVD Road Test Waiver
At the end of your training one of our MVD Certified Instructors will give you an MVD approved road test, which will allow you to waive the road test at the MVD.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
What are the benefits of our Drivers Ed Course?
- MVD Road Test Waiver!
- Most insurance companies offer a substantial discount for having completed our course.
- Certified Instructors: All of our instructors are MVD certified.
- We pick you up for Behind the Wheel training.
- In-Car Lessons 7 Days a Week (except major Holidays) we can Pick-up from Home, Work or School.
- The only driving school in Arizona that’s certified to teach Alive at 25
- In-car Private Lessons
- Programs for Adults and Teens
- Friendly and Patient Instructors
- All our vehicles are equipped with dual brakes, dual mirrors.
- Most cars are equipped with GPS for your safety.